Islamic Azad University of Babol offers a wide choice of workshops that cover a range of themes. One of these is Management Workshop. Workshops are delivered by PLACED Ambassadors, professionals including architects, planners and urban designers and supported by university students, giving pupils an opportunity to gain a practical insight into study and careers in the sector.
What are the benefits of Babol Branch Workshops for the students?
· Development of skills including communication, team work, presentation, creative thinking and problem solving
· First hand information about professions and life at university
· Demonstrate links from the National Curriculum to the world of work
· Development of knowledge and understanding about the world around them
· Hands on learning and development of creative solutions
· Application of learning to real life scenarios.
What are the benefits of Babol Branch Workshops for the teachers?
· Directly supports teaching of core subjects and the creative curriculum
· Better understanding of the potential of the built environment to support teaching
· Ideas for creative delivery of the curriculum which can be adapted for future use
· First-hand information on career and education routes from those working in the sector
· Links with industry professionals
· Opportunity to develop and deliver a fully integrated, cross-curricular project.